It’s a given—no one wants to use a dirty bathroom. Many of us look forward to a few minutes of peace in a serene space before stepping out to face another day or a refreshing bath after a long day. Plus, cleaning mould from grout is far from enjoyable, but it is a necessary activity. For one, it’s because mould spores are known to be harmful to your health. Inhaling fungi spores can lead to nasal congestion, coughing, and throat irritation.
No need to worry, we’ve got expert tips from 365 team to help you:
- Fill a spray bottle with warm water. Section-spray all the areas where you see mould.
- Scrub off the mould. Use a cloth or a brush to scrub the dampened surface.
- If the fungi are stubborn, use a cleaning solution. Mix equal parts distilled white vinegar and water. Spray the mould and allow the mixture to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Scrub. Use a bristle brush to scrub the mould off the surface.
- Rinse. Wash away the dirt that came out with clean water.
- Dry. Use a clean cloth or towel to dry out the grout.
Develop a healthy habit that will keep your bathroom always nice and tidy. Let’s face it – no one wants to spend their day cleaning grout. As you can see, prevention is key when it comes to cleaning grout. What’s more, if you do it wrong, you’re at a risk of doing more harm than good. In some cases, while attempting to scrub the dirt out, you can push it deeper into the surface. To combat that, make a habit of preventing mould and limescale from getting out of hand in the first place. We can’t stress this enough – clean your tiles and grout as frequently as you can.
Get your tile and grout professionally deep cleaned. If you are on the lookout for a professional cleaning company that can rescue you from the unpleasant chore of grout cleaning, look no further. 365 offers a next level maintenance as a part of our professional one-off deep cleaning service. The cleaners work with special detergents and high-pressure equipment that can get your bathroom looking brand new and sparkling. For more information about all the perks we offer visit https://365servicesgroup.com.au/cleaning/.